Massive thanks to your generosity, we've collected over HK$650,000, which is equivalent to about 130,000 meals, for Feeding Hong Kong since the launch of our new in-app donation "Roundup" feature in June 2020!
Starting from today, we're partnering with Feeding Hong Kong to launch Chinese New Year Food Drive at two of our Editions locations in Quarry Bay and Sai Ying Pun. You can drop off donations of staple foods such as cooking oil, rice, noodles and canned goods which will then be given to disadvantaged families experiencing food insecurity throughout the celebratory period leading up to the Year of the Ox!
Most needed items:
- Rice (individual/family-sized bags)
- Non-instant/Non-fried Noodles
- Cooking oil (corn or vegetable)
- Canned food (low sodium)
Items that will not be accepted:
- Rusty or unlabelled cans
- Perishable items
- Open or used items
- Expired items
Together we are working towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda's goal of 'Zero Hunger.
Food Drive drop-off locations:
- Sai Ying Pun Editions: 58 High St, Sai Ying Pun, 10:30am-10:00pm
- Quarry Bay Editions: Shop LG 045-50, LG/F, Yick Fat Building, 1048-1056 King's Road Quarry Bay, 10:30am-10:00pm
All donations will be delivered to charities helping to feed those in need in our community. For more information, please visit www.feedinghk.org