Exclusive offer 1 | First-time Deliveroo customers enjoy HK$90 discount
From now until July 31, 2018, first-time Deliveroo members (First-time offer is only valid for users who have never ordered from deliveroo before) who set Citi Credit Card as the default payment card during registration can enjoy HK$30 discount 3 times* by inputting promo code "CITIHKROO" before checkout.
Exclusive offer 2 | Receive Deliveroo HK$50 e-voucher upon Pay with Points redemption*
From now until July 31, 2018, you can receive one Deliveroo $50 e-voucher** upon successful Pay with Points redemption.
*applicable to existing and first-time Deliveroo customers
Terms and Conditions:
*Terms and Conditions for First-time Deliveroo customers HK$90 discount:
- During the Promotion Period, Cardholder can entitle HK$30 discount for three times upon first-time registration as a Deliveroo member and set Citi Credit Card as the default payment card during registration, and apply the promo code CITIHKROO before checking out on the first order. There is no minimum spend requirement in using the discount(s).
- Cardholder only needs to apply the promo code once; thereafter, HK$30 discount will be deducted for such order, and the remaining twice of HK$30 discount will be credited to the Cardholder's Deliveroo membership account, and will be applied to subsequent order until fully claimed by Cardholder. Cardholder has to claim the discount within 60 days after applying the promo code, otherwise unclaimed discount will be forfeited.
**Terms and Conditions for Citi Pay with Points Deliveroo HK$50 e-voucher:
- Citi Pay with Points Redemption Service ("Service") applies to Principal Cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Ultima Card, Citi Prestige Card, Citi PremierMiles Card, Citi Rewards Card (except CUP), Citi Gold Card and Citi Classic Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Eligible Cards").
- Offer is only applicable to designated Citi Credit Cardholders who received the SMS upon Deliveroo transaction. For details of Pay with Points redemption, please visit citibank.hk/pwp and refer to Pay with Points – SMS Redemption Service Terms and Conditions. Offer is applicable to the transaction amount of HK$50 or above and successfully redeem Citi Pay with Points at the Citi Pay with Points website through the SMS link, and Cardholders must have the minimum required points under the designated Citi Credit Card at the time of check out.
- The redemption rate varies by credit card types, merchants and merchant categories, and may change from time to time. The exact redemption amount and points required are based on the display at the Citi Pay with Points website found through the SMS link at the time of redemption.
- Deliveroo HK$50 e-voucher offer is limited to the first 5,000 Cardholders, while stocks last. Each Cardholder is entitled to receive a maximum of one Deliveroo HK$50 e-voucher during the entire promotion period. The e-voucher will be sent to Cardholder's registered mobile number according to Bank's record on or before September 15, 2018 via SMS. Cardholder is required to enter the HK$50 e-voucher promo code in Cardholder's Deliveroo membership account within 15 days after receiving the SMS. Cardholder has to claim the discount within 30 days, otherwise unclaimed discount will be forfeited. There is no minimum spend requirement in using the e-voucher.
General Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period is valid from May 14 6:00 a.m. to July 13, 2018 11:59 p.m. (Hong Kong time) ("Promotion Period").
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion applies to cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Credit Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Cards"). The respective merchants may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card types. Please contact the merchants for details.
- Cardholders are required to settle payments with Eligible Cards on Deliveroo website (www.deliveroo.hk) or mobile app during the Promotion Period to enjoy the offers.
- Cardholder is required to enter the relevant promo code before check out to enjoy the offers. Citibank and the merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fail to input the relevant promo code before check out and that it results in forfeiture of the Cardholder's eligibility to the offers. The system of Deliveroo website and its mobile application will automatically apply the offers to the applicable order and the discount will be displayed accordingly after inputting the correct promo code.
- Only one promo code can be used per each eligible transaction. Each promo code can be used once only. For the terms and conditions and the use of each specific promo code, please contact the merchants for details.
- All offers can be used in conjunction with each other.
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the merchant's absolute discretion.
- The prices of all products or services are designated by the merchant and are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- Citibank will determine the eligibility of Cardholders to enjoy the offers as well as the transactions based on Citibank's records.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/cancel the eligible transaction in respect of which offers were awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit the equivalent value of the offers rewarded from the Cardholder's Eligible Card Account without prior notice.
- Cardholders' Eligible Card accounts must be valid and with good credit record during the Promotion Period and when receiving the offers; otherwise, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the offers without prior notice.
- Cardholders must keep and submit the relevant original sales slips or official payment records in respect of the eligible transactions for inspection upon request by Citibank. All documents submitted to Citibank will not be returned.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citibank and the merchant reserve the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the merchant.
- Other Terms & Conditions apply. Please inquire about the details with the merchant.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.