Exclusive offer | Deliveroo x DBS Mastercard®: HK$25 off two times!
From now until 18th October, 2020, DBS Mastercard cardholders can enjoy HK$25 discount twice on orders of HK$250 or more (excluding delivery fees)* from deliveroo.hk or mobile app by inputting promo code "DBSMC20+ first 6 digits of your DBS Mastercard® Number" (Example: DBSMC20123456) before checkout and pay with DBS Mastercard® card. This offer is limited to the first 5,000 transactions, while stocks last so hurry up!
*The above offer(s) is not applicable to any digital wallet transactions including but not limited to Apple Pay, Android Pay and Google Pay.
"DBS Mastercard® Deliveroo Limited-time Offer" Terms and Conditions:
- DBS Mastercard® Deliveroo Limited-time Offer ("Offer") is only applicable to the cardholders ("Cardholders") `of DBS Mastercard® (excluding Private Label Cards and Business Cards) ("Applicable Credit Cards") issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank").
- The "Promotion Period" of the Offer runs from 17 August 2020 12:00 noon to 18 October 2020 11:59 p.m.; time refers to Hong Kong time.
- Cardholders can enjoy HK$25 discount ("Discount") on orders of HK$250 or above (excluding delivery fee) via Deliveroo official website (www.deliveroo.hk) or its mobile application with Applicable Credit Card during the Promotion Period and apply the Promotional Code "DBSMC20 + first 6 digits of the Applicable Credit Card number" (e.g. DBSMC20123456) before checkout.
- The Offer is limited to the first 5,000 transactions.
- Only one Promotional Code can be applied and HK$25 discount can be entitled once for each transaction. Each Cardholder can enjoy the Discount twice during the Promotion Period.
- Cardholder is required to enter the relevant Promotional Code when conducting transaction to enjoy the Offer. The Bank and the participating merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fail to input the relevant Promotional Code when conducting transaction and that it results in forfeiture of the Cardholder's eligibility to the Offer. The system of Deliveroo website and its mobile application will automatically apply the Offer to the applicable order and the discount will be displayed accordingly after inputting the correct Promotional Code.
- Offer is subject to availability while stock lasts. No prior notification will be given.
- Offer above cannot be exchanged for cash/service, other products or discounts. The Offer is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and promotional offers.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offer. In the event of disputes, the decision of Deliveroo shall be final and binding. See Deliveroo.hk/legal for full terms.
General Terms and Conditions
- To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders are required to settle payment for eligible transactions with the Eligible Cards.
- For the promotion period of the respective offers, please refer to terms and conditions of participating merchants. Specific offers are not valid on black-out days as designated by participating merchants. Please contact the respective participating merchants for details. All relevant transactions, based on transaction date, must be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Cardholders completing any posted specified online retail transactions at designated websites/ webpages/ applications of participating merchants or by using designated online payment system ("Eligible Transactions") with the Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period shall be eligible to enjoy the Offers. The following types of transactions are not Eligible Transactions: any bill payments, any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund, or any other categories of transactions as the Bank may specify from time to time. Please refer to the designated terms and conditions of specific Offers and Eligible Transaction amount required.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts, coupons or membership offers. The Offers and/or prizes cannot be transferred or used to settle the minimum payment, exchanged for cash, spending credit or other discounts/ products/ services.
- All products and services are subject to availability while stocks last.
- The prices of all products and services are designated by the relevant participating merchants and are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- Mastercard is not the supplier of the products/ services or the description, photos or reference prices in relation to the products/ services published in our website (which is intended to be for reference only). Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products/ services or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained in our website shall be directed to the relevant supplier. Mastercard shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
- Mastercard will not accept any liability for any loss incurred by Cardholders should the participating merchants refuse to provide the Offers.
- The Offers are only applicable to Cardholders whose Eligible Card accounts are determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant promotion period. The Bank shall have the sole discretion in determining a Cardholder's eligibility to the Offers.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Offers by any person (as determined by Mastercard and the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the person's eligibility to the Offers.
- Mastercard and designated merchants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offers without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of Mastercard and designated merchants shall be final and binding.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.