Pay securely with HSBC Credit Card on Deliveroo!
Deliveroo and HSBC have come together again for a red hot offer this October!
HSBC Credit Cardholders can use $1 RewardCash to offset HK$2 spending on Deliveroo orders via the "Pay with RC" function on the HSBC Reward+ app. Opportunity only knocks once, order on Deliveroo now!
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Terms and Conditions:
HSBC Reward+ "Pay with RC" Promotion (October 2018) Terms and Conditions
- The promotional period of this promotion is from 2 October 2018 to 31 October 2018, both dates inclusive (the "Promotional Period").
- This promotion applies to customers ("Cardholders") holding any Hong Kong Dollar personal primary credit cards or UnionPay Dual Currency personal primary credit cards (applicable to Hong Kong Dollar sub-account only) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns) (the "Bank") (each an "Eligible Credit Card") who have downloaded HSBC HK Reward+ ("Reward+") and have registered for HSBC Personal Internet Banking.
- During the Promotional Period, every $1 RewardCash can be used to settle HK$2 of any Eligible Transaction(s) (as defined in Clause 4 below) ("Promotional Conversion Rate") conducted at or Deliveroo in Hong Kong ("Designated Merchants") via "Pay with RC" function in Reward+.
- "Eligible Transaction" refers to transaction with any spending amount conducted with an Eligible Credit Card at Designated Merchants and posted on the Bank's system during the Promotional Period. Cardholders of HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cards can only conduct an Eligible Transaction at those Designated Merchants accepting such cards for payment. Whether a transaction is an Eligible Transaction shall be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Bank. Payments for instalment plans and unposted/cancelled/refunded transactions will not qualify as Eligible Transactions for this promotion.
- The offers are not applicable to transactions made via e-wallets.
- "Pay with RC" function is only applicable to transactions conducted in Hong Kong Dollars or converted into Hong Kong Dollars when posted. Cardholders can pay a transaction in full or partially with the RewardCash balance in the credit card account. The Bank has the ultimate right to decide whether a transaction is eligible for payment using "Pay with RC" function.
- Each Cardholder can only settle Eligible Transaction(s) at Promotional Conversion Rate up to $200 RewardCash via "Pay with RC" function in Reward+ during the Promotional Period.
- All "Pay with RC" transactions affected by the same Cardholder (with the same identity document) under various Eligible Credit Cards will be combined for the purpose of calculating the maximum RewardCash amount to settle Eligible Transaction at Promotional Conversion Rate by the same Cardholder during the Promotional Period.
- The Bank will determine the eligibility of Cardholders based on the Cardholders' transaction records held with the Bank.
- After Cardholder has settled his / her transaction(s) via "Pay with RC" function in Reward+, the record will be displayed instantly in transaction history on the "Account" page of Reward+. Cardholder should check and verify the record as soon as possible and notify the Bank in case of any irregularity. Unless otherwise agreed by the Bank, a "Pay with RC" instruction cannot be changed or cancelled once accepted by the Bank.
- Cardholders must keep all official payment records in respect of the "Pay with RC" Transaction. In case of any dispute, the Bank reserves the right at any time during or after the promotion to request a Cardholder to submit the relevant official payment records, and/or such further documents or evidence as may be required for inspection. All official payment records and other documents or evidence submitted to the Bank will be retained by the Bank and will not be returned to the Cardholders.
- Fraud and abuse will result in forfeiture of a Cardholder's eligibility to participate in the promotion as well as cancellation of a Cardholder's credit card(s).
- Only Cardholders whose Eligible Credit Card accounts are valid and in good standing during the entire Promotional Period and the offer fulfilment period will be eligible for this promotion.
- The terms and conditions of the Cardholder's credit card agreement, the RewardCash Programme and HSBC HK Reward+ with the Bank will continue to apply. This promotion is subject to these terms and conditions. The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to terminate the offers at any time. The latest details of the offers and the revised version of these terms and conditions will be made available on our website as soon as practicable (if applicable).
- No person other than the Cardholder and the Bank will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.