Pay securely with Mastercard on Deliveroo!
Exclusive offer 1 | Enjoy HK$20 off three times for new customers
From now until Tuesday, December 31, 2019, first-time Deliveroo customers (this offer is only valid for customers who have never ordered from Deliveroo before) who set Mastercard Card as default payment card during registration can enjoy $20 off for first three orders* of HK$100 or more (excluding delivery fees). Simply apply the promo code "MC2019NEW" before checkout at deliveroo.hk or on Deliveroo's mobile app!
Exclusive offer 2 | Enjoy HK$25 off two times every month from May to December for existing customers
From now until Tuesday, December 31, 2019, existing Deliveroo customers can enjoy HK$25 discount twice each month on orders of HK$250 or more (excluding delivery fees)^. All you need to do is apply the corresponding promo code for each month before checkout and pay with your Mastercard card at deliveroo.hk or on Deliveroo's mobile app. This offer is only applicable to the first 2,500 Mastercard cardholders every month, while stocks last.
- May 2019: MC19MAY
- June 2019: MC19JUN
- July 2019: MC19JUL
- August 2019: MC19AUG
- September 2019: MC19SEP
- October 2019: MC19OCT
- November 2019: MC19NOV
- December 2019: MC19DEC
Terms and Conditions:
- Deliveroo Offer ("Offer") is only applicable to the cardholders ("Cardholders") holding Mastercard cards ("Eligible Cards"). Customers holding any of the Eligible Cards shall be referred to as the "Cardholders" below. An Eligible Card must be used for all relevant payments upon placing food orders ("Eligible Transactions") during the Promotion Period in order to enjoy any of the offers under this promotion.
- The "Promotion Period" of the Offer runs from 6:00a.m. 1 May 2019 to 11:59 p.m. 31 Dec 2019, time refers to Hong Kong time.
- Cardholders conducting Eligible Transactions on the Deliveroo official website (www.deliveroo.hk) or mobile application with Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period shall be entitled to the following Offers: - Offer 1: Upon successful registration of a Deliveroo account and enters his/ her Eligible Card as the default payment card on or before 31 December 2019, he/ she can apply the code "MC2019NEW" before checkout on the first order to enjoy HK$20 off for 3 times within 60 days after applying such promo code. Each order must have a minimum total spending of HK$100 (excluding delivery fee). Promo Code only needs to be entered once and is good for 3 uses. - Offer 2: For existing Deliveroo members, apply the promo code for the corresponding calendar month of May to December as stated below before checkout to enjoy HK$25 off two times when making each net order of HK$250 or above (excluding delivery fee) during Promotion Period. The Offer is limited to the first 2,500 eligible Mastercard Cardholders per calendar month:
- Promo code for May 2019: MC19MAY
- Promo code for June2019: MC19JUN
- Promo code for July 2019: MC19JUL
- Promo code for August 2019: MC19AUG
- Promo code for September 2019: MC19SEP
- Promo code for October 2019: MC19OCT
- Promo code for November 2019: MC19NOV
- Promo code for December 2019: MC19DEC
- Cardholder is required to enter the relevant promo code before conducting Eligible Transaction to enjoy the Offer. Mastercard and the participating merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fail to input the relevant promo code when conducting Eligible Transaction and that it results in forfeiture of the Cardholder's eligibility to the Offers. The system of Deliveroo website and its mobile application will automatically apply the Offer to the applicable order and the discount will be displayed accordingly after inputting the correct promo code.
- Only one promo code can be used per each Eligible Transactions. Offer 1 and Offer 2 cannot be used in conjunction.
- All the Offers are subject to availability while stock lasts. No prior notification will be given.
- The Offers above cannot be exchanged for cash/ service, other products or discounts. The Offers are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and promotional offers.
- Offer 1 is applicable to new Deliveroo members only. New Deliveroo member refers to a user who has yet to place a first Deliveroo meal order with his/ her Deliveroo account. Cardholder only needs to apply the relevant promo code once; thereafter, applicable HK$20 discount offer will be deducted for such Eligible Transaction, and the remaining of the unclaimed free delivery will be credited to the Cardholder's Deliveroo membership account, and will be applied to subsequent Eligible Transactions until fully claimed by Cardholder. Each order must have a minimum total spending of HK$100 (excluding delivery fee). After applying the promo code, Cardholder has to claim the discount within 60 days, otherwise unclaimed discount will be forfeited.
- Offer 2 is limited to the first 2,500 eligible Cardholders per calendar month of May to December during Promotion Period, the Offer can only be applied once per order per calendar month. Offer is available on a first come first served basis. Credits that go with the Offer are valid for 30 days upon redemption.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offer without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of Deliveroo shall be final and binding. See deliveroo.hk/legal for full terms.
General Terms and Conditions
- To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders are required to settle payment for eligible transactions with the Eligible Cards.
- For the promotion period of the respective offers, please refer to terms and conditions of participating merchants. Specific offers are not valid on black-out days as designated by participating merchants. Please contact the respective participating merchants for details. All relevant transactions, based on transaction date, must be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Cardholders completing any posted specified online retail transactions at designated websites/ webpages/ applications of participating merchants or by using designated online payment system ("Eligible Transactions") with the Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period shall be eligible to enjoy the Offers. The following types of transactions are not Eligible Transactions: any bill payments, any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund, or any other categories of transactions as the Bank may specify from time to time. Please refer to the designated terms and conditions of specific Offers and Eligible Transaction amount required.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts, coupons or membership offers. The Offers and/or prizes cannot be transferred or used to settle the minimum payment, exchanged for cash, spending or other discounts/ products/ services.
- All offers are subject to availability while stocks last.
- The prices of all products and services are designated by the relevant participating merchants and are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- Mastercard is not the supplier of the products/ services or the description, photos or reference prices in relation to the products/ services published in our website (which is intended to be for reference only). Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products/ services or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained in our website shall be directed to the relevant supplier. Mastercard shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
- Mastercard will not accept any liability for any loss incurred by Cardholders should the participating merchants refuse to provide the Offers.
- The Offers are only applicable to Cardholders whose Eligible Card accounts are determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant promotion period. The Bank shall have the sole discretion in determining a Cardholder's eligibility to the Offers.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Offers by any person (as determined by Mastercard and the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the person's eligibility to the Offers.
- Mastercard and designated merchants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offers without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of Mastercard and designated merchants shall be final and binding.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.