Pay securely with Mastercard on Deliveroo!
Exclusive offer 1 | First-time Deliveroo customers can enjoy 3 free deliveries
From now until December 31, 2018, first-time Deliveroo members (First-time offer is only valid for users who have never ordered from deliveroo before) who set any Mastercard Credit Card as the default payment card during registration can enjoy free delivery 3 times* by inputting promo code "MC2018NEW" before checkout.
Exclusive offer 2 | Existing Deliveroo customers can enjoy HK$30 off HK$200 twice each month
From now until December 31, 2018, existing Deliveroo customers can enjoy HK$30 discount twice each month on orders of HK$200 or more (excluding delivery fees)^. All you need to do is apply the corresponding promo code for each month before checkout and pay with your Mastercard credit card at deliveroo.hk or on Deliveroo's mobile app. This offer is only applicable to the first 4,200 cardholders every month, while stocks last.
- July 2018: MC18JUL
- August 2018: MC18AUG
- September 2018: MC18SEP
- October 2018: MC18OCT
- November 2018: MC18NOV
- December 2018: MC18DEC
Terms and Conditions:
*Terms and Conditions for First-time Deliveroo customers HK$90 discount:
- Deliveroo Offer ("Offer") is only applicable to the cardholders ("Cardholders") holding Mastercard credit cards ("Eligible Credit Cards"). Customers holding any of the Eligible Credit Cards shall be referred to as the "Cardholders" below. An Eligible Credit Card must be used for all relevant payments upon placing food orders ("Eligible Transactions") during the Promotion Period in order to enjoy any of the offers under this promotion.
- The "Promotion Period" of the Offer runs from 6:00a.m. 1 July 2018 to 11:59 p.m. 31 Dec 2018, time refers to Hong Kong time.
- Cardholders conducting Eligible Transactions on the Deliveroo official website (www.deliveroo.hk) or mobile application with Eligible Credit Cards during the Promotion Period shall be entitled to the following Offers:
- Offer 1: Upon successful registration of a Deliveroo account and enters his/ her Eligible Credit Card as the default payment card on or before 31 December 2018, he/ she can apply the code "MC2018NEW" before checkout on the first order to enjoy free delivery for 3 times within 60 days after applying such promo code. Promo Code only needs to be entered once and is good for 3 uses.
- Offer 2: For existing Deliveroo members, apply the promo code for the corresponding calendar month of July to December as stated below before checkout to enjoy HK$30 off two times when making each net order of HK$200 or above (excluding delivery fee) during Promotion Period. The Offer is limited to the first 4,200 eligible Mastercard Cardholders per calendar month:
- Promo code for July 2018: MC18JUL
- Promo code for August 2018: MC18AUG
- Promo code for September 2018: MC18SEP
- Promo code for October 2018: MC18OCT
- Promo code for November 2018: MC18NOV
- Promo code for December 2018: MC18DEC
- Cardholder is required to enter the relevant promo code before conducting Eligible Transaction to enjoy the Offer. Mastercard and the participating merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fail to input the relevant promo code when conducting Eligible Transaction and that it results in forfeiture of the Cardholder's eligibility to the Offers. The system of Deliveroo website and its mobile application will automatically apply the Offer to the applicable order and the discount will be displayed accordingly after inputting the correct promo code.
- Only one promo code can be used per each Eligible Transactions. Offer 1 and Offer 2 cannot be used in conjunction.
- All the Offers are subject to availability while stock lasts. No prior notification will be given.
- The Offers above cannot be exchanged for cash/ service, other products or discounts. The Offers are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and promotional offers.
- Offer 1 is applicable to new Deliveroo members only. New Deliveroo member refers to a user who has yet to place a first Deliveroo meal order with his/ her Deliveroo account. Cardholder only needs to apply the relevant promo code once; thereafter, applicable free delivery offer will be deducted for such Eligible Transaction, and the remaining of the unclaimed free delivery will be credited to the Cardholder's Deliveroo membership account, and will be applied to subsequent Eligible Transactions until fully claimed by Cardholder. After applying the promo code, Cardholder has to claim the discount within 60 days, otherwise unclaimed discount will be forfeited.
- Offer 2 is limited to the first 4,200 eligible Cardholders per calendar month of July to December during Promotion Period, the Offer can only be applied once per order per calendar month. Offer is available on a first come first served basis. Credits that go with the Offer are valid for 30 days upon redemption.
- Offer is not applicable to Apple Pay transactions.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offer without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of Deliveroo shall be final and binding. See deliveroo.hk/legal for full terms.
General Terms and Conditions
- To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders are required to settle payment for eligible transactions with the Eligible Credit Cards.
- For the promotion period of the respective offers, please refer to terms and conditions of participating merchants. Specific offers are not valid on black-out days as designated by participating merchants. Please contact the respective participating merchants for details. All relevant transactions, based on transaction date, must be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Cardholders completing any posted specified online retail transactions at designated websites/ webpages/ applications of participating merchants or by using designated online payment system ("Eligible Transactions") with the Eligible Credit Cards during the Promotion Period shall be eligible to enjoy the Offers. The following types of transactions are not Eligible Transactions: any bill payments, any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund, or any other categories of transactions as the Bank may specify from time to time. Please refer to the designated terms and conditions of specific Offers and Eligible Transaction amount required.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts, coupons or membership offers. The Offers and/or prizes cannot be transferred or used to settle the minimum payment, exchanged for cash, spending credit or other discounts/ products/ services.
- All products and services are subject to availability while stocks last.
- The prices of all products and services are designated by the relevant participating merchants and are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- Mastercard is not the supplier of the products/ services or the description, photos or reference prices in relation to the products/ services published in our website (which is intended to be for reference only). Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products/ services or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained in our website shall be directed to the relevant supplier. Mastercard shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
- Mastercard will not accept any liability for any loss incurred by Cardholders should the participating merchants refuse to provide the Offers.
- The Offers are only applicable to Cardholders whose Eligible Credit Card accounts are determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant promotion period. The Bank shall have the sole discretion in determining a Cardholder's eligibility to the Offers.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Offers by any person (as determined by Mastercard and the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the person's eligibility to the Offers.
- Mastercard and designated merchants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offers without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of Mastercard and designated merchants shall be final and binding.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.